Sunday 25 July 2010

July 19

July 19
AK had gone off to work, it being Monday in the real world, and Deniz had to pack for a wedding in Turkey (where they both are from, and where they have known eachother their whole lives), so Eli and I rambled down to lake Geneva on our bikes. We found a little swimming spot on the lake, complete with Northern Englishmen with bad tans, where we swam and sat around on the rocks for a bit, to try and fix up our own bad tans. Eli had a client to see at a fancy hotel on the lake, so I sat by the pool and waited while he talked jam, after which we cycled back around the lake to a very full 'beach', where the swimming was great until I spotted something that looked slightly dodgy in the water, and I didn't feel quite right swimming after that.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. ooh <:-p - was the dodgy thing something big that eats you or something small that you don't want to eat?

    ReplyDelete